120 LB Gas Spring-10 Inch-Eberhard Powerise ™ 10100
120 LB gas spring, 10 inch stroke-comes with 2 metal ball studs and 2 retaining clips.
The Eberhard Powerise™ 120 LB gas spring is a purely pneumatic gas spring with a self-lubricating piston rod
as the only moving part.
It also acts like a compression-type spring, delivering more consistent force through the entire stroke due to the inherent self-regulating nature of the gas spring design.
The compression spring action is accomplished by the internal gas pressure working on the rod area only. The pressure of the gas is altered within specified ranges, and acts as a counterbalance device.
Eberhard Powerise™ 10100 120 LB Gas Spring Specifications
The Powerise™ Pneu-Spring is a 120 LB gas spring with a 10 inch stroke, comprised of a piston and rod in a cylinder, loaded with an inert gas and oil at the factory, then hermetically sealed.
- Self-dampening gas spring- the cushioned end motion reduces shock to a minimum
- Supplied with metal end fitting
- 10 inch stroke length
- Comes with 2 metal ball studs and 2 retaining clips
- Compressed Length: 17.80 in.
- Extended Length: 27.80 in.
- Rod Diameter: 0.39 in.
- Cylinder Diameter: 0.87 in.
The 10-Inch 120 lb Gas Spring supports a wide of a variety of applications including:
- Motor/generator shroud supports
- Portable compressor gas springs
- Concession trailer door support
- RV awning supports, compartment door supports, engine cover lifts and cabinet door assists
- Truck tool box gas springs
- Truck & trailer lift assists
- Truck Cap/Tonneau cover lid lift struts/supports/props
- Engine cover lift supports
- Access panel door gas struts on commercial/utility trucks