Eberhard Galvanized Steel Cam Door Lock-without Pipe
Cam door lock ideal for use with container doors, piggyback and trailer doors.
Also ideal on van doors (as a single lock), on refrigerated units and similar applications.
This door lock is designed to meet the severe service demands.
The cam and keeper design combined with bearing covers and back plates adds structural strength to the entire door lock unit.
Exceptionally easy to install-permits the use of standard O.D. structural tubing without costly and time-consuming fitting on the job.
Total projection of lock is less than 2 inches.
Pipe not included
Galvanized Cam Door Lock Specifications
- Wedge-type anti-rack cams and keepers
- Saddle-type construction of cam ensures a secure weld and eliminates grinding and other on-the-job fitting
- Rack control in every direction
- Patented finger hook design
- Steel cam and keeper locks assembly tight under extreme conditions
- Over-the-seal or door-edge bearing back plate construction.
- Flush-mount construction
- Frost-breaking action
- Large locks are furnished with handle shipped loose for maximum flexibility and are provided with a truss head screw and nut for easy installation.
- Large locks can be supplied with handle attached with a stainless steel rivet
- Anti-rack rings may be installed below each bearing cover to increase strength and prevent vertical motion during racking
Note: For piggyback and container applications, a 36-inch reinforcing rod that is welded into the lower half of rod for additional end load shift protection can be ordered- call for more information.